Your community, Our community
At Moss we believe that giving back to the community is very important and actively encourage Member’s and staff to get involved in raising funds for both Local, National and International Charities. All these events can be followed on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Below are some of the Charities we have supported:
- Rainbows Children's Hospice
- Unique Home - Caring for abandoned and orphaned girls in India
- Jeans for Genes
- Leicester Royal Infirmary Children's Ward
- The Playtex Moonwalk - Breast Cancer Research
- National Blind Children's Society
- Vacterl Association
- Computer Aid International
- Breast Cancer Care
- Loros Leicester Hospice
- Macmillan Cancer Support
Keeping it Green
Moss also has a green initiative to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment. With the support of our staff members we recycle paper and plastic waste, mobile phones and printer cartridges and we aim to reduce our energy usage. In addition to this, we only ever send our marketing campaigns via email.